Sunday, September 6, 2009

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil: Fabulous

I always consider myself extremely lucky when I find a skincare product that a) doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause my rosacea to flare up, b) doesn't clog my pores and c) actually delivers what it promises. I had been using the same facial cleanser (a product recommended by my dermatologist) for the last 8 years, thinking that this was as good it was going to get for me. Though it didn't irritate my skin, unfortunately this cleanser never really did a great job of removing my makeup or making my face feel really clean. So, I have always been on the look out for a cleanser that would thoroughly, yet gently, do the job.

I think I have found my holy grail of facial cleansers in DHC Deep Cleansing Oil.

I had been hearing about this product for a while, but it wasn't until I saw a full-page ad for it in Elle France that I was reminded that I really should give it a try. I ordered the smaller-sized bottle (2.3 fl. oz. for $12.50 CAD) and with it received 6 samples, and a $5-off coupon for my next order. Nice.

I am pleased to report (after 3 weeks of use) that not only does it dissolve all traces of makeup, dirt, and excess oil, it seems to really deep clean my pores, making them less congested and less visible. My skin never feels dry or tight after using this, and I haven't had any breakouts or other reactions. My face is soft and glowing, so much though, that I seriously thought I might be pregnant again. I'm not though, it's just the DHC.

So I will have another glass of wine after all...

www.dhccare.com

No comments: