Monday, March 2, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop

I've never really thought Gwyneth Paltrow was a spectacular actress, but lately I have been seeing her in interviews, and she seems quite interesting. She seems to have found her place in life and feels good about it. She certainly looks healthy and happy, so I was very interested to see what this 36-year old mom of two has to say.

Check it out at http://www.goop.com/


The recipes look great (especially that detox one!) and I enjoyed reading about her travels and the way she stays fit and fashionable. Critics are saying she's condescending and rubbing her fabulous life in our faces, but I don't find that to be true. Plus, I don't mind reading about someone else's fabulous life. What I do mind is the name 'goop' though, this almost kills it for me with it's bizarre and slightly disgusting connotations.

No comments: